Monday 23rd November 2020
This release contains enhancements throughout the system to further improve your user experience.
- Square payments for clients may not always process
- Your Pest Register Subscription may duplicate if you changed your billing details (very rare cases)
- Appointment status colours would not show on iOS 13
- Website would not load on Chrome for iPad
- Recurring rules for appointments may not generate correctly in some cases where you'd apply the rule 1 time every 12 months (for example)
- When creating an appointment and prefilling a client's address, you would not be able to switch to Manual Address mode
- Appointment notifications sent out to clients will now show the appointment timezone
- Some unconfirmed appointment reminders would not send out to clients automatically
- Departed notification for appointments would display incorrect message
- Display error message if an invoice purchase order number is invalid
- Fixed a bunch of issues relating to syncing with accounting providers including:
Data not syncing correctly or at all
- A notification will now be sent to staff of your company if an SMS could not be sent off to a client
- Clicking the "View Calendar" button on the calendar dashboard widget will now go to the selected day on the calendar
- You may now delete all files from the file manager, even a file which is attached to an item on the system
- Generated PDFs for invoices and reports will now automatically give the file an appropriate title to make it easier to understand who the file was generated for
- Find Reports, Find Invoices, Ledger Accounts, Payments, Clients, Inventory, Staff & Licences pages will now all display a table list on big screens with the option of showing more information for each specific item on the page.
- Mark ledgers with "Enable payments to account" to allow manual payments to be made to the specified ledger account
- Day of week labels for appointments
Forms & Reporting Improvements
- The "Location" field can now have a manual address
- Usability improvements on small screens
- Updating the title and description of an image on a report will now automatically save
- Adding a signature will now bring up a dialog to save the signature
- If you have an unsaved report and you attempt to clone another report, you will be warned that an unsaved report currently exists
- The "Legal" field has been removed and replaced with "Display Text"
- You may now disable cloning specific fields via the Form Editor whenever you attempt to clone a report.
- Options for changing the layout for how fields are displayed on the generated PDF
- When editing a field in the Form Editor, all the sidebar options have been broken down into separate expansion tabs
The following improvements will slowly become available on new versions of specific forms:
- Cabilities for forms to use "Section Repeaters", where a section can be repeated an infinite amount of times and be displayed like a table.
- New "Toggle" field
- New "Slider" field