Monday 18th May 2020
This release contains numerous enhancements, tweaks and bug fixes throughout the system to further improve your user experience.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a bug where you may receive two emails for every notification that was sent to you from the system
- Pressing enter when autocompleting an address would refresh the window
- Disable editing the visibility of files which another staff member uploaded
- Push notifications were not working correctly in browsers.
- Fixed a bug where a push notification would be sent even if they were turned off
- Android app would show a "play" button for a split second when first loading the app. This has now been corrected.
- There would be no visual indication if popups were blocked and the app tried opening an external window (especially prominent in Safari)
- Signing up to the system will now no longer send you multiple emails - now condensed into the one email.
- The status bar (clock, system status, etc) on iOS would be overlapped by the app toolbar.
- Better error handling if invalid billing details are entered for your company subscription to Pest Register
- Filtering payments by date was not working correctly
- Better user experience for adding notes
- Improvements to the dialogs for autocompleting addresses, finding clients, staff and appointments
- Forms would sometimes incorrectly show some fields when selecting certain options
Calendar Bug Fixes:
- A notification could've been sent to a client for an appointment which was unconfirmed
- Month view on the calendar would not stretch the full height of the page
- Appointment Types which had a rule would incorrectly create the calendar appointments (usually creating an appointment a day before the rule would start)
- "My Appointments" widget was not loading any results.
- Appointment rules would let you incorrectly enter "0" as the interval or count.
- Searching for an address (via appointments) will now let you search for PO Boxes and unit numbers more accurately
- Clicking the X (delete) button for each client in the "Add/Edit Appointment" dialog would open up the next client's dialog window
- A cleaner new login user experience and a refreshed design to the main website
- Invoices can now be filtered by their invoice date and payment due date
- If you log in to another device, your existing device will not be automatically logged out. You will instead be prompted to re-enter your password to stay logged in.
- You can now see a list of all your active devices via Settings > Account Details > Devices
- Ability to search your account logs
- Ability to see account logs for all staff members of your company (can be found in Settings > Company Logs - you must have permission to manage staff in order to access this dialog)
- Ability to change the default calendar view on mobile and tablets/PCs. This can be changed via Settings > Account Details
- Specifying your company insurance holder will now let you automatically unlock access to forms tailored for their use. You can change your insurance settings via Settings > Company Details.
- You can now quickly access contact details for staff and clients via the appointments dialog without having to open their full details.
We've added some nice improvements for managing your files.
- When uploading files which are too large or of an invalid file format, the system will now display the errors.
- The File Manager will now let you create custom categories
- You can now specify default file categories for uploading new files to help reduce cluttering your main files directory. This can be changed via System Defaults (Settings > System Defaults > Files).