Monday 20th April, 2020
Notices for all existing business accounts:
Due to COVID19, there may be delays before a new version of the Android app becomes available. In the mean time, we would recommend that any Android users use our website.
The team at Pest Register are always publishing new releases which help improve your user experience and account security.
In this release, we require all existing users to verify their account email address.
Existing accounts should have automatically received an email asking them to verify their email address (please check your junk/spam if it is not in your inbox).
Please follow the link in the email to verify your account.
If you have not received an email from Pest Register, log in to the website and click the "Resend Email" button at the top of your dashboard.
If the email address you use to sign in does not exist, we require you to change your email to a new valid email address.
Changing your email is now available via Settings => Account Details => Email.
Follow the prompts.
This release contains a number of tweaks throughout the system.
- Clearing a phone number in company contact details would revert after clicking "Save"
- Email, phone number and website were in an incorrect colour at the top of generated invoices
- Resolved a small issue where saving a new appointment would say the reference number is taken
- Cannot click "Go to store" in the Android app when waiting for a new update.
- Disabled the ability to make manual payments for invoices which have been synced down from Quickbooks
- Removed the clear button (X) on some fields where it wasn't necessary
- "Default Timeslot Status" system default when dragging unscheduled events onto the calendar. (Can be toggled to either "unconfirmed" or "scheduled").
New user interface for Settings
- All settings have been cleaned up and made easier to use and navigate.
- "Subscription" details has been made easier to understand.
- When unsubscribing from the system, we now ask for feedback (we'd love to see you stay!)
- Company details has been split up into two tabs (details and eCard)
- Separated "System defaults" into three tabs to make it easier to navigate between each of the sections
- Option to change your email address via "Account Details"
- Company branding (logos and colours) is now more prominent throughout the system, including making payments through Client Connect, viewing a received SMS and linking to a company.
- There are new options in "Branding" settings for light and dark variants of your company logo (optional - will otherwise use your primary logo)
- When editing your company eCard, you now have the option to view a preview of your eCard as to what it looks like in Client Connect.