Monday 30th March, 2020
Pest Register has released a minor update to improve your experience. Here is a summary of what has been tweaked...
Various accounting fixes have now been deployed to the server, but we will be keeping accounting integrations disabled for the time being. We will slowly be restoring functionality this week as we work through specific use cases with customers. If you are affected, you will be contacted this week.
You may encounter issues with 'penny-rounding' for invoices in Quickbooks. In some cases (particularly heavily discounted invoices), the subtotal may be '1 cent' off due to business logic on Quickbooks which is out of our control. Please make the necessary alterations in Quickbooks to adjust this so when receiving payments you do not need to create manual journals.
- Cloning Reports
- Editing Existing Report Addresses (Draft or Published)
- Fixed: Cannot see password reset instructions properly
- Fixed: Unable to see all available forms to add to your collection in the "Add to collection" dialog
- Fixed: Files not downloading
Accounting Bug Fixes:
- [CLIENTS] Shipping Address (Quickbooks) syncing incorrectly as Street Address (Pest Register)
- [CLIENTS] Billing Address (Quickbooks) syncing incorrectly as PO Box Address (Pest Register)
- [CLIENTS] Addresses not syncing correctly
- [CLIENTS] Default Phone Numbers synced as 'Other' in Quickbooks
- [CLIENTS] Website not syncing
- [CLIENTS] Incorrectly fetching mobile numbers instead of alternate phone numbers
- [CLIENTS] Customers not distinguished from Suppliers
- [INVOICES] Billing address not syncing up to Quickbooks
- [INVOICES] Subtotal amounts incorrectly syncing when preparing discounted line items
- [INVOICES] Invoice Number (Pest Register) not syncing and being overridden by Quickbooks default incrementing Invoice Number
- [INVOICES] Discount calculations incorrect due to Quickbooks business logic calculations. GST must be applied to discounts and applied as a transactional discount as opposed to line item discount (as line item discounts are disabled in Australia)
- [INVOICES] Flexible tax rate on invoices causing validation issue when changing individual tax rates on line items that do not correspond with correct Ledger Accounts
- [INVOICES] Sync Invoices as read-only
- [INVOICES] Ensure Quickbooks alterations on pest register created invoices aren't reflected from webhook updates
- [INVOICES] Net Amount taxable needs to be applied for line items with different tax rates, sent up as separate tax calculations alongside transactional discounts. Currently investigating a bug with Quickbooks tax calculation.
- [TAX RATES] Tax Rates not syncing down for taxation types in some situations
- [INVENTORY] Items cannot be of type Inventory if non-tracked, must be synced as Non-Inventory
- [INVENTORY] Selling Details and Purchase Details parameter mismatches
- [INVENTORY] Unchecking Purchase Details not reflecting in Quickbooks
- [INVENTORY] Restrict inventory items to require selling details to match Quickbooks business logic
- [INVENTORY] Item not correctly deleting on Quickbooks
- [CLIENTS] Addresses from Xero are stored with incorrect types and are causing sync issues when syncing back up from Pest Register
- [CLIENTS] Addresses not adding sub_administrative localities when syncing addresses back to Xero
- [CLIENTS] Website not being sent to Xero (Note: This cannot be fixed as Xero doesn't allow third-party applications to alter client websites)
- [CLIENTS] First Name of client not syncing correctly
- [CLIENTS] Cannot un-archive a client via Pest Register (Note: Users must unarchive clients on Xero to be reflected in Pest Register. This is a limitation of the Xero API)
- [INVOICES] Not setting invoice reference number from Pest Register
- [INVOICES] Not receiving all valid line items from invoices on Xero
- [INVOICES] Invoice deletion not reflected in Xero when deleting from Pest Register
- [INVOICES] Invoice Dates and Due Dates not syncing correctly. Dates were resetting to December.
- [INVOICES] Invoice Statuses not syncing correctly. Invoices were stuck in DRAFT mode and had no status sent for emailing.
- [INVOICES] Manual Payments made to General Business Equity ledger accounts were not processing due to 'Enable Payment' flags not being set
- [INVOICES] Payment Dates not syncing correctly. Dates were resetting to December.
- [INVOICES] Bills were being synced down as Invoices. Not filtered to only receive Accounts Receivable transaction objects
- Various Job Scheduler changes based on customer feedback
- You may now clone reports from completed reports. Form answers and details will be transferred to your new report, but will not persist client or location information. You can do so by clicking 'clone' on a completed report from the Find Reports module.