Wednesday 19th February, 2020
- Deleting Payments from Invoices to un-reconcile the Payment or amend Invoices from Non-Editable to Editable
- Ability to Archive Forms
- "Add Forms to Collection" dialog now categorises the forms
- Fixed: Weather not displayed on Appointment Cards
- Fixed: Cannot type colour code in the Colour Picker on branding page
- Fixed: Slight textual change to make clear differentiation between different Titles when creating Appointment Types
- Fixed: When updating a Report, ask if User wants to resend the Report to a Client if the Report is in a Published state
- Bug: Performance Issues when uploading photos when filling out reports
We encourage Quickbooks users to sync their data to ensure our new Payment Deletion feature is synced correctly. You can do so at Settings > External Providers > Accounting
Deleting Payments from Invoices to un-reconcile the Payment or amend Invoices from Non-Editable to Editable:
- You may now delete a payment from an invoice. Doing so can reverse the invoice status state so that you can later edit or archive the invoice completely.
Ability to Archive Forms:
- You may now archive old forms from your collection. If at a later stage you wish to readd this form to your collection, you may simple open the "Add to collection" dialog to fetch the latest version of the particular form.