The scheduler is the heart and soul of any small business.
Our scheduler contains three main parts.
- The left sidebar lets you quickly switch calendar views, reference/edit your appointment types and check your appointment colours
- The right sidebar had your calendar filters and your unscheduled appointments
- The main content area shows your calendar.
The different calendar views
- Calendar / Creating Appointments: How to Use the Calendar
- Appointment List: How to Use the Appointment List
- Staff Schedule: How to use Staff Schedule
- Runsheets: How to use Runsheets
Appointments Types allow you to quickly prefill details onto new appointments that you create.
When used correctly, they can save you a lot of time instead of having to type in specific details each time you make a new appointment.
The reminder system lets you create reminders for staff and clients to receive notifications before an appointment's scheduled date.
If you need to schedule an appointment to occur annually for example, then you may need to use recurring rules. The recurring rule system is very flexible for creating recurring appointments over X amounts of months, years etc.