- Create a client group with the real estate agency name as the group name.
- Create a client and mark them as the primary contact for this group. This may be the real estate agent/agency, or a main point of contact.
- Create individual clients for each premises/entity. Set the billing details of each client as the real estate agent or appropriate billing entity.
- Set the service address of the client as the property to be serviced.
See Guide: How to Create a Group
- Create the real estate agent as a client and set multiple service addresses under them, using the appropriate address per appointment.
- Add a note to each address with any specific details for that particular premises.
See Guide: How to Create a Client